Embrace The Convenience Of Multiple Charging With FlashFish EA200 Portable power generation on-the-go!
Flashfish portable power station EA200 is designed for outdoor activities’ power supply. Small size (5.6lbs, 8.2x4.3x6.2 inch) with big capacity (150Wh), the most portable all-in-one power station can fulfill your demand for camping or emergency.
About this item
- Multiple Charging Outputs Provide More Options: Features with AC/ DC/ USB OUTPUTS: 110 AC output (200W), 2 DC output, 2 QC 3.0 quick charge USB port and 1 USB ports (2.4A auto). Power your smartphone, tablet, laptop, camera, light, drones, fans, in-car appliances, CPAP machine and more at anytime.KINDLY NOTE THAT THE POWER STATION CAN NOT BE CHARGE AND USE AT THE SAME TIME.
- High Performance And Handy Power Source: 151Wh (40800mAh) compact station is powerful enough to meet different kinds of electricity demands outdoor usage for home, travel, camping, backseat on long road trips.With a weight of 4.07lb and soft handle, we can easily put it in our backpack or car, take to everywhere need power.
- Other Unique Design: 1)The standalone AC/DC provides easy operation when charging different devices;2)Mutifuction LCD display would show you the remaining energies/charge/discharge/AC output/DC output status.Ultra bright LCD screen let you know the statue of battery pack even no light source camping.
- Triple Rechargeable Modes Efficient Solar Generator: FlashFish power station is equipped with a lithium battery pack, it can be charged by the 15-24 volt solar panel (not included), AC wall adapter and car charger efficiently. No memory effect, no worry about battery capacity reduction
- MultiProtect And Warranty: The generation provides all-round protection to protect you against overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, ensuring the safety of you and your devices.â¤Flashfish provides our dear customers with warranty of 12 months from the date of purchase and friendly customer service.
Q1: What devices can Flashfish EA200 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can charge devices less than 200W, DC output can charge devices total less than 168W; Once exceeding, this portable power generator will be in protection mode. We need to charge it by wall charger to reset it.
Q2: How to calculate the working time for your devices?
A: 1. AC output working time=151wh * 0.9/the power of your device
For example, assume your power of device is 20W, working time will be 151wh * 0.9/20w=6.79 hrs ( rough calculated )
2. DC and USB output working time=151wh * 0.95/the power of your device
Q3: AC and DC output, which way is best to power my CPAP machine?
A: Yes, for Optimal Use with CPAP.Flashfish EA200 power station can power your cpap by two ways: 110V AC plug and 12V DC plug.Strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC to DC converter to work with this unit and turn off or remove the heater/ humidifier, it should last longer.To buy the DC converter, please consult with your CPAP supplier or simply find us for a guide.Same as others, like laptop, use DC output will be longer than AC output.
Not for devices exceed 200W
- 1*Portable Solar Generator
- 1*Power Adapter
- 1*Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 1*Car Charger
- 1*User Manual
It is 151Wh,built in high quality lithium-ion battery cell, a silent and gas-free generator with a pure sine wave output to efficiently power up small household appliance.
Let FlashFish Portable Power Generator Be Your Outdoor Charging Partner!
151Wh Power Supply Portable Generator
Battery: Lithium-ion Battery
DC Input: 15V/2.5A
AC Output: 200W Rated,250W Peak Power
DC Outputs: 9~12V/ 10A (Max)
USB Outputs(3): 2*QC 3.0, 1*Auto 5V/ 2.4A
Weight: 5.6lb (2.55kg)
Backup Power for Camping
With the Flashfish portable generator your camping trip can have some of the comforts of home. It can be used more efficiently crank up the music, power up a drone, keep lights on, charge a phone, and power up other delicate appliances.
For Optimal Use with CPAP
Flashfish power station has two ways to power your CPAP machine:
110V AC or 12V DC Plug.
We strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC converter to work with this power station and turn off or remove the heater/ humidifier.
Advanced Fafety Features
Our innovative power station, which has built-in intelligent BMS protects the generator and connected devices with: